ios Appassets.xcassets 화일을 실수로 삭제한경우
original source : https://stackoverflow.com/a/21198302/3151712
I just did this myself and figured out how to quickly remedy the issue.
- Go to the project folder in the Finder. You should find that the folder Images.xcassets is still there.
- Move it to a separate location like to the Desktop or something. It still has all of the images and json files.
- Jump back to Xcode and create a new asset catalog for images.
- File > New > File… > Resource > Asset Catalog
- Name it Images.
- Quit Xcode and return to the Finder.
- Copy the folders from within your old Images.xcassets to the new Images.xcassets directory in your project.
- Launch Xcode and you’re back in business!
위와 같이 작성하고 app icon관련 에러가 발생하면 app icon을 임의로 만들어 주어야 한다.